Re: #VWScirocco channel on Efnet

> For the love of God, get over it already.  Please.
> Getting kicked from a channel is a regular occurrence on IRC!  That's why
> mIRC and other IRC clients have that nifty "Rejoin channel when kicked"
> option.  If you get banned, THEN you can complain.
> In Ryan's case, he was only kicked as a test to see if he was awake because
> he was idle for a long time.
> [19:02] *** ryan777 was kicked by skidmark (ryan777 wakeup)
> Unfortunately, Ryan didn't have a sense of humor about it, got offended, and
> went away mad.
> You guys are all welcome to join the channel, but please try to take things
> more lightly and with a healthy sense of humor.  Also, I'm only on the
> digest version of the list so we had NO IDEA that new people were going to
> be joining the channel today.

   Just tell those non-scirocco op guys to go easy on the new folks cuz
not everyone is akin to IRC life & common procedures...  For those of
you not familiar with IRC, you can download several different clients
but I prefer to use mIRC, available at http://www.mirc.com .  You can
find a efnet server list at: http://www.erienet.net/~circle/links.html .
Regular guys there are Bradley Peet, Brian Honnold, Tyler Zachau,
Shannon Fenton & me (ok, last 2 might not be so regular =p ).  Hope to
see some of you there...

 Andre' AKA HeRftYDrF
 Lime Green 79
 ICQ #76283458