Re: #vwscirocco

> Andre posted #vwscirocco as away to possibly meet some Roc owners on irc.
> What your forgeting is that it is a long established channel and the 5
> people there today are always there.  You were the only new guy at all.

   Actually Brian McGarvey and Patric Bureau stopped by while I was
there.  If Bradley wants to have a Scirocco channel I suggest that he
tell those *chowder-heads* that have ops to "grow up".  Maybe they
should be channel operators in #poopy_diaper  =p  Hopefully Bradley will
make it safe for new people to come in...

 Andre'
 HeRftYDrF on efnet