RE: #vwscirocco

Hey Ryan,

Andre posted #vwscirocco as away to possibly meet some Roc owners on irc.
What your forgeting is that it is a long established channel and the 5
people there today are always there.  You were the only new guy at all.

Was that you asking how many centimeters to an inch?  Unzip and do the math.

Were you there when Tyler in Spokane posted the pics of the bitching 16v
with SDS fuel system and NOS?  Didn't think so.

Cmon back and hang out, most of us are way beyond the little day to day
stuff of Rocs and we are all good friends.  Dont' expect the dialog to be
only about Sciroccos.

Brian H
one of the assholes, and I read my logs....looked to me like you left on
your own