Re: 160 mph speedo question

----- Original Message -----
From: Victor Farren <vfarren@smtp.cdie.org>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 6:39 AM
Subject: 160 mph speedo question

For those of you in the know:

I understand the 160 mp speedos are Motometer.  Did they all come with the
upshift light, similar to the 8v instrument clusters?  My 16v instrument
cluster has the water temp gauge where the upshift light appears on the 8v
clusters.  I like it this way, no $%^%$^! upshift light.

The 160 mph speedo I might get has the upshift light.  I know I can disable
it, but I don't like seeing it there, especially if it isn't doing anything.

Thanks,

Victor

My 86 16v has the 160 mph speedo and the upshift light is in the form of an
arrow that lights up...I just ignore it and shift when i want to.