Re: here is an idea... get mIRC.

Brian McGarvey wrote:

> SUggestion...
> For the IRC literate out there we could set up a channel on IRC that
> people can log on and off of. Heck we could just use the exsisting
> #scirocco and #scirocco16v channels on EFnet. for  the just needed to chat
> w/ another owner that understands...
> Or even a IRC type chat on the rocco.org site or one of our other sites...

  Good idea Brian.  For those of you wondeing where to find IRC client
software, check out mIRCs site

  http://www.mirc.com/

I believe there already is a scirocco channel (#vwscirocco) being run by
Bradley Peet but not sure if its on efnet, dalnet, or undernet.  All I
know is its out there somewhere.  =)  Maybe Bradley will chime in?
Peet!?!?  The .org chat is also a good idea.  I see that it is there,
but is it working?

 Andre'
 Lime Green 79
 ICQ #76283458