Re: 16V radiator question

I believe that you can get an "AC " Scirocco 16v radiator that will face the fender, but it is about twice the costs due to the fact production was limited and then you need the $4000 upper rad hose to boot! If you prefer that the outlet faces the engine you should call Mark at Anarondack, he's got  new A2 rads for only $79.00!

I'm still not sure which rad I can use in my MK1 swap though since I have to have AC!

Anybody know if it must be the expensive one that faces the fender?

David