RE: Scirocco-club-FL

I went back-and-forth several times on the thread we had on the list over
the past couple days. Maybe it's me, but I just don't see what the
advantages are. We can already say how many members we have. Just ask to see
how many people are subscribed! We already get discounts, have gatherings,
etc.

So, what's the big catch?

Neal