RE: Scirocco.org a club? [long]

<snip>

> My last point, regarding dues, would be they have
> some merit.  We could set
> up some cheap dues (so as not to make Ron leave) and

<snip>

Man, I caught that...and you really hurt me!  But I'm
not going to post this so as not to be guilty of
violating some rule about posting trivia or whatever
(BTW I fully support the suggested posting rules).

Seriously, I think maybe a recommended/suggested
donation may work, this list certainly has given me $$
value, and I appreciate the hell out of it.  And I try
to reciprocate where/when possible.  Even if it's a
bit goofy sometimes.  Or Cheapass.

Ron

(OK I'll post it anyway, WTF).