A2 100 mm vs 90 mm.

100 mm joints actually didn't come into really general use on the A2
platform until digifant rolled around.  Prior to that, most regular trim
85/90 horse Golfs and Jettas used 90 mm flanges.  Of course, diesels used
90mm flanges right through.

A2 GTI's and GLI's used 100mm flanges from 85.

Drew

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Ben Rogowski wrote:

> 100mm axles didn't come into general use until the '85 model year on most A2
> cars, (except diesels) and Scirocco's with the 9A gearbox.

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca