you pictures if you like.  Let me know if there is anything specific you're
looking for.

Interesting parts off the car are as follows:
#1 - muffler shop exhaust with flange to fit the back of the catalytic
converter. It has a flowmaster muffler. Pipe diamter is 2 1/4". No huge crush
bends in it.
#2 - 81 Dual outlet manifold and downpipe (has O2 sensor fitting in the
manifold). Comes with the flex coupling, and stuff.
#3 - Scirocco 1 headlight buckets and grill. I think these will be going on
ebay though.

If anyone wants the shell, you can have it, it's yours. Just come get it by
Saturday. We will include whatever else is left on the car (glass, body
panels, etc.) But, the car HAS TO LEAVE ON SATURDAY! Thanks for the bandwidth.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)