Re: Scirocco Fantasy - let's go back in time..

Absolutely glad! Go back to 1989, My story was similar except I was driving a
Honda Accord during spring break and saw the Silver '87 16v on the lot with less
than 30k. I was 21 and always wanted a scirocco...that day I just finished a
test drive in an Integra. Once I slipped into the seat of the flash silver
beauty and kicked it over  I was beaming...this could be mine!  Ten minutes
later I was on the side of the freeway explaining to an unmarked Wisconsin State
trooper that this wasn't my car and I didn't work for the dealer and why I was
doing 85 in a 55 zone.  He let me go...I bought my first Scirocco.

Dave
88 TT 2.0 16v