Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 10:31 AM
Subject: #!$*head owners (sorry)

My apologies to all who don't have the funds to fix their rides that may be a
little rough around the edges and may have found my comments offensive.
Considering the age and going price of these cars most of the ones I see are
being driven by young kids who's idea of lowering a car means stickin 13x10
wheels on it that stick out 4" beyond the fenders and then have the kahoneys
to put a Neuspeed sticker and a coffee can tip on the back.
Jon Palm
88 16v