Custom cup holder... Was: Scirrocco merchandise?

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:54:04 -0500, thescirocco@juno.com said:

>  That would be the perfect place to mount a custom cup holder,
>  it is low and out of the way...
>
>  Something that could hold the drink in hard turns and sudden braking...

	Ah I think you got it... ! Now to start finding teh folks to draw this
up.. and then get someone to make it.. personally I always though the scirocco
lacked a central console. and this could be a good opportunity to get lots of
ideas on the table and if we can find someone that can draw (I might know
soemone) it up... all we need is to present the plan and make this an Unique
Scirocco.org item... only sold to scirocco.org readers. with a nice
scirocco.org logo on it , the cup holder/central console would have to over
carry the emergency brake, and I think taht it shoudl have an ashtray at the
end for people that smoke at the back of the car and maybe a cigarette lighter
too:) (ok so I smoke and I think abotu other smokers... (grin)

--
Patrick Bureau
'85 Scirocco