Re: Possible Scirocco.org merchandise?

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:47:51 -0500, RoccoPhil said:

> > Now this is a good idea, cause jamming the cup between the emergency brake
>  > and  the passenger seat gets old....

I found a 1.99$ plastic cup holder that fits in between the windows and the
cover of the driver side door (hanger type thing) it works rather well, and
sitting in front of teh heater opening the content remain warm during teh cold
winter days.. (grin)

yeah... I have been probing that idea for 6 months now.. have not found
anything for the rocco to "hold cofee"

I am starting to consider the Beetle new arm rest (fit between the seats) thing
they have... It might be able to hold somethign but i'd have to look seriously
into it.

--
Patrick Bureau
'85 Scirocco