Re: New List Rules

Jonas,

A similar issue cropped up on a local autox list. The topic of
riding a vehicle (bike, moped, scooter) through an autox course to
get a feel for the course was brought up by a lister. It was said
no way would that be allowed.

The lister then became upset because he had a condition that would
not allow him to physically walk that distance. He had never
before mentioned this condition.

So naturally an exception was made for him to use a wheelchair or
other vehicle that would keep him moving at a walking pace.

If you have a legitimate condition or handicap that keeps you from
typing well, please let me or someone know. I recall a person
sending you a keyboard to help your typing situation shortly after
you signed onto the list. Veedub fans DO help each other out, you
just have to make yourself available to receive it. If you need
software w/ a super-easy spellcheck built in, or whatever... I'm
sure someone will help.

~C

text: unsubscribe  in the BODY of the message.

Quoting J Miller <sjmill@erols.com>:

> so because i have a valid issue to my typing i am never allowed
to type to
> tthe list agian
> make good sense to me sinc ei do contribute to teh collective
guess every
> one gets what they want jonas off the list
> you guys are real veedub fans let me tell ya
> jonas
> how do i unsubscribe can soe one tell me

anonymous.

> > Send your rule suggestions to: voter@scirocco.org
> >
> > Jerry's Final Thought: This is a Good Thing(tm). Some
organization

majordomo@scirocco.org

--
csmende@neubayern.net