Re: good news and some really bad news..

At 08:34 PM 2/25/01 -0800, John C. Worden wrote:
> >there, i noticed that there was something loose. not good. then my working
> >light blew out. shit. so i grabbed a dim flashlight and shone the thing at
> >the loose part..... it's the fuckin' motor mount!!!
>
>Was the bracket loose, or is the rubber peice loose in the socket type
>thing it goes into?

i'll post the pic (hopefully it comes out) at
http://www.geocities.com/travelingdave/8716v.htm

the mount to the chassis is fine, as is the rubber bushing - the part
that's mangled is the lower of the two bracket mounts to the engine (if
that description made any sense)

Check your own email with your wireless web phone! Sign up now at
http://www.2301.com!  It's fast and easy!