Re: i try to get out but you keep pulling me in....

Ok PEOPLE!!!
Look many of you have had the FORTUNATE circumstances to read this thread
over several days. I unfortunately had to read this thread all at once. I
was out of town.

SHUT UP. PLEASE.

I have to admit i ribbed Jonas ONCE. but after a POLITE resonse I dropped
the issue and extrapolated it was a MEDICAL condition(s). And let the
thing drop. I am tired of reading 50 messages griping about his typing.
And remember not everybody fits into the perfect suburban world the media
is promoting.

It all basically boils down to the following.

1. some people on this list are a little obsessive compulsive. This trait
is good for our cars, but bad for dealing with people. Just a slopppy
people(me) tend to be good at accepting peoples limitations, but usually
drive POS's.

2. Jonas got upset and doesnt like to explain himself, as noted he has to
do it twice per year, well he is probably tired of it. Suggested canned
response. (No i dont drink beer, Its a medical condition) this will most
likely end any flames right there and the discussion will DROP.

3. Spell checking etc. I use a TEXT based reader and totally understand
Jonas' desire to type and send. If you use something like yahoo mail or
some other WEB based mail service spell checking is a problem. I use a
text reader cause I travel, and need to have access from different places.

4.SHUT-up

5. Rocco Content. -- Jonas, how about a price and location on the 16v.
brian.
the one with the always messy car.