Re: Plugs taken out when warm was: [Tech, not specifically Roc]Running a com...

In a message dated 2/24/01 6:14:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thescirocco@juno.com writes:

>  You could always pull the plugs on a cold engine, put anti-seize on the
>  threads, reinstall them, and then warm up the engine.
>
>  This way it is very unlikely that you will strip any threads.

I've always used engine oil on the threads.  If you use too much antiseize,
you're insulating the threads, and they're the ground for the ignition spark.
Chris