Re: typin

----- Original Message -----
From: "J Miller" <sjmill@erols.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 11:25 PM
Subject: typin

> geta bently start readign
> then grab your parts and tools and get off your ass and away form teh
> computer and fix your shit

Bark bark growl hiss hiss. Sheesh... EVERYONE needs to cool down a bit, yes?
If ya take a look at this for a minute, everyone's acting a bit stupid, if I
might say so IMHO... sorry if that hurts, but jeeeez louise... I've seen
even MORE BS typed by the BETTER typin' VW nuts on this list than just
Jonas' bad spelling, which doesn't bug me all that much... what BUGS me is
all this crappy cursin'.... jeez...

*Walks off, swishin' his tail behind his furry butt, puts his paws in his
jean pockets*

Phoenix Wolf ^^~
ICQ#53963830
http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
"Unrestrained determination. Set ablaze for liberation." - Freedom Or Fire,
Fear Factory
My Furry Code! FCWw2drsw A+ C- D H+ M- P++++ R T+++ W Z Sm# RLBM/RB a cn+
d++ e f++ h* iwf+ j+ p- sm-