Re: typin

Unlike you... I dont know much about automotive mechanic, I have fixed a few
things on my car (see web site) and the list unfortunatly has not start showing
up on my to be installed computer console for my rocco I am designing yet...
(GRIN) Are we going to continue play mind games here... ? or are you actually
going to put your mouth where your lousy writing is at (which I noticed in the
last message has improved immensly..) and start spreading the wealth of
knowledge, or ya just a loud ass beer drinking bragged	??

I might not write a whole lot on this list, but I surely enjoy when someone can
help someone else on a subject (which I might not have a problem with at this
time),	well I take notes .. okay so I keep of ideas about fixing problems in a
log book... makes sence to me... so if ya nothign else than bitch about how
poor your fsck** writting is on the list... why dont your change your diaper
and grown up.

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:25:43 -0500, J Miller said:

> geta bently start readign
>  then grab your parts and tools and get off your ass and away form teh
>  computer and fix your shit
>

>  --
>  Email LIST problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send

Patrick Bureau, pbureau@home.com