[Ign. ?] MSD for street use, which should I go for?

  Looking to put an MSD unit on the Scirocco (w/ late hall sensor distr. &
knock sens.), but which would be more effective? The BLASTER unit, giving it
a longer spark duration, or the 6A for multi-spark effect? My own experience
has been with the BLASTER in a 430cid v-8, sweet unit that paid for itself
IMO. Anyone have experience with either unit on thier VW?
  Other spec.s that may/may not be important: stock 8v, CIS, MSD Blaster2
coil, will have hall distr. installed (can I use either with the knock
sens?).

Carl
77rocco
89fox