(want) MOTronic & a motrin

Ok-  thanks for all the input on what feul system
i need to be running. The concensus seems to be
that CIS will work to a certain HP.  My goal is to
exceed that 130 HP mark and attempt to achieve
180.
If I am going to be swapping systems- I would go
the Motronic route for my efforts.

This means I need a motronic system.  Anybody have
the pieces I need?

Then I will need someone fluent in the adaptation
of this into an MK1- here in western WA. or BC.
(maybe Momentum?) to do the actual hookup for me.
 Will I be able to use my cis to propell me to
Momentum-for the swap? Or is it better to have the
Motrinic installed with the engine?

Mike Blain