Re: WAS: (tech) ? on cis feul system. NOW: euro injection

In a message dated 2/21/01 6:22:53 PM Pacific Standard Time, roog@telus.net
writes:

I've got the euro CIS fuel injection in my car right now.  I'm not really
sure if it's the same as the 8v CIS we got over here though... For one
thing, did 8v cars come with openings greater than 80mm on the airflow
bowl?  I think I measured mine at about 82mm or something...

What is the part number on the fuel distributor?

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)