Re: WAS: (tech) ? on cis feul system. NOW: euro injection

At 9:55 AM -0500 2/21/01, Victor Farren wrote:
>Isn't the Euro injection system for 16v sold by Denon, CIS?  I am under
>the impression that it is, but I don't know if it is the same CIS as the
>8vs.
>
>Inquiring minds want to know.
>
>Victor

I've got the euro CIS fuel injection in my car right now.  I'm not really
sure if it's the same as the 8v CIS we got over here though... For one
thing, did 8v cars come with openings greater than 80mm on the airflow
bowl?  I think I measured mine at about 82mm or something...