Re: She's BBAACCKK!!

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 thescirocco@juno.com wrote:

> How's Fronkenstein coming along?

Is that pronounced FRONK-ON-STEEN?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Could be worse, could be raining!

Good to see you back Julie - I was worried that the list might have lost
one of its voices of reason...

(Did anybody else catch the Mel Brooks reference, or am I just losing it?)

Drew (84 Wolfsburg that was running like Schmidt's cat this morning in the
-15C temps - and for those who were wondering, Schmidt's cat goes so fast
because he has Schmidt's boot up his rectum!)

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca