Re: Golf side swappin time

>Soon I will be putting on the Motronic and my 50mm golf intake (thanks
>Stuart) and have one question concerning the fuel hookup . Of the guys who
>switched to the odd side how did you make your fuel connection? Bend the
line
>, use a line from different car, custom?

Hey Jasin,

I was considering doing this when i was converting my 2L to
Motronic. I decided agaist it, because my lazyness took over.

My buddy has a 2L Motronic in his 84 rocco hooked up
Passat style. What he did was cut hoses somewhere before
the fuel unions, bought some fuel line hose (available at
auto parts stores) clamped em down with hose clamps, ran them
to the otherside of car into the rain tray where he built a bracket to
hold the fuel filter down. He hooked up all the unions to the lines and
held them down with hose clamps, and then from the tray to the
fuel distributor. I think yer going to need the pressure regulator and
the lines from it to the distributor from the Passat/Golf. I seem
to remember when i was taking that passat apart for 2L, they
seemed different.

You don't need crazy strong hose for the fuel lines, they're
basically pressured as much as like a garden hose.

Paul
87' Scirocco 16v
86' Scirocco