From: "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 6:22 PM
Subject: [eng] injector o-ring replacement

  gonna buy the tool to replace my injector o-rings (hey, it's only $4)
because of weird idiling (high when engine is cold, fine when engine is
warm - ~400 rpm difference). searching the list i only found info on how
to take the injectors out. that won't be a problem, but how do get the
new o-rings on the damn things? the o-rings look like they'd slide up
the injector if it weren't for the "hat" on the bottom. ideas? thanx.

--
 /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com