Re: TSR Linkage

The TSR doesn't have anything to do with the length of your shift throw.
That is strictly an issue of the relay shaft, which would be part of a
shortshift kit.  The TSR kit is a longevity & heaviness upgrade.  I say
'heaviness' because someone said the shifts become very pronounced.

I would recommend replacement of all the bushings in the shifter linkage
while you are at it.  Right now we are in a testing period where different
people are trying some bushing experiments.  I'm sure they'll be posted when
found as to worthiness.

-Phil Kerschner
'85 Scirocco (the Loyal One)
'87 Scirocco (sickee)