RE: [OT] - Any computer guru's here?

Hi!

I had the same problem with my computer, that it freezed on certain
pages. The computer was PIII 450 128RAM and had W98 and ATI RAGE Pro
16M graphic card. Basically it frozes on certain type of moving .gif
files that are often used on banners. I got around it by doing a clean
install to my computer. Meaning I wiped my hard disk clean, formatted
it installed all programs back. Must be something with W98+ATI combination
that does not work very well. Under Win2000Pro no problem any more.

Lauri
The Computer Guru
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!