[OT] - Any computer guru's here?

My computer crashes and I need your help.  My computer keeps crashing when
using Internet Explorer and trying to view certain web sites, such as
http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/fsp.htm .  I can view the
main page fine, but this page instantly causes my monitor to shut off and
the computer to freeze.  I don't have any viruses and have re-installed
windows since the problem first occured.  I can't relate the problem to any
newly installed hardware/software either.  I also re-installed IE about 10
min. ago and the problem persists.  Netscape works fine while viewing any
"problem pages".  Outlook Express will also do the same thing while viewing
some Hotmail messages.  I'm running Win98, 366Mhz, 192MB RAM, 32MB ATI Rage
Fury Pro video card.

I'm going nuts trying to figure this out.  ANY help will be greatly
appreciated.

TIA
Chris   czvw@mediaone.net