No Subject

RE:  The TSR linkage

Those of you planning on buying the TSR linkage should obviously
consider getting a bushing kit.  I've broken the plastic ball end of a
stock linkage arm when shifting too hard or not skillfully enough when
merging with a stock 87 16V with somewhat tired motor mounts.  When the
tranny on the 84 took a rock and broke, I gave some professionals money.
So, maybe some of the hardcore mech guys on list can answer, what is
going to be the weak link in shifter now with steel-steel ball and
sockets?  Shifter fork? MIght be reason to consider shifting
behavior/motor mount condition if you do get TSR?

--
Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...