Re: 40amp relays for lights.. WhereYaGetem?

OK guys here's what I did......
Going sorta with what Riley had said but before I got
his email, I went out to the garage to see what I
could find in all of the wiring harnesses I have.
>From a 91 Passat I found a Relay "PLUG" that actually
could be rewired to hold two relays for the headlamps.
 Then I found another one. I then went to a parts
store and bought the correct female disconnects to
rewire the plugs.  After a lot of soldering,
shrinkwrapping, cutting my fingers I've built an
entire harness of "daisy chained" relays.  Its going
to be 2x2 instead of 4x1.  Get it?  Anywho, I'll post
pics as soon as I can get a camera.  The only thing I
have left to do is get a fuse for the harness.  I'm
going to run one big-mutha fuse rather than 2..... and
cross my fingers. This may change before installation. Later!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - when will it be done?
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab FINALLY!!
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith