[Not Mine] $800 OBO '87 8V For Sale In Florida [mailto:IP86222@PEGASUS.CC.UCF.EDU]

Not mine!

If it's just a release bearing, $800 is a deal.

*****
[mailto:IP86222@PEGASUS.CC.UCF.EDU]
http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P61+C14+A0+R1072131+Q354793
399

 1987 Volkswagen Scirocco SOHC 8V, 127000 Miles, 800.00/OBO
  Blue Book Value

Options   Exterior Color - Red
Interior Color - Gray
4-cyl.
Air Conditioning
Sunroof
Hatchback
Two Door
Manual Transmission

Description   This is a 1987 VW Scirocco. If you like speed you'll like
this car or if you just want a car.... you'll like this car. It comes
with Autotech exhaust, Hor lowering springs( the front suspension is
completely redone) , hokenhimer rims and tinted windows and countless
other little mods. You can see your reflection in the hood... it has a
brand new paintjob. The interior is perfect as well. The car TAKES OFF.
It is FAST. The A/C works and the fuel/air intake system are out of a 2.0
engine which also gives it a performance boost. The car has also been
completely rewired for a two amp with stereo system. The car is
religiously kept up. I recently brought a truck (tired of the tiny car)
and the payments are killing me... I hate to after putting so much effort
and money into this one to sell it but i have to. Now whats wrong why
$800... it has a broken Clutch throwout bearing. I'm not putting anymore
time or money into this car. It's probably a 300 dollar job. Any
questions call and ask for Manny or email me at

[mailto:IP86222@PEGASUS.CC.UCF.EDU]

Manny (407) 375-5358
Casselberry, Florida-Orlando 32707
*****

Replacing a release bearing is $20, or less, for the parts.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84 Scirocco, RD/FF