Re: 40amp relays for lights.. WhereYaGetem?

At 7:18 PM -0800 2/15/01, DAN wrote:
>Ok so I finally got 80/100's for the euros AND I
>finally have all the stuff I need to wire em up perty
>except for the relays.  I've found cheapass 30amp
>foglight relays at parts stores but have yet to come
>across good quality relays.  Where should I look?
>Moooochas Gracias!

What I did was grab up 4 of those nice 40A relays that the A/C-equipped
cars come with - you know the ones that have the rubber sealant on the
bottom?  Bosch makes relay blocks that you can daisy-chain together
(available from ND), so I bought 4 of those, as well as 4 sets of the
terminals that snap into them, and fabricated my own harness.  IMO this
looks a lot better than lining up 4 of those single relays and having a
mess of wires hanging down from underneath them.  Plus it makes it real
easy to replace individual relays if/when they go bad.  HTH!