Re: They're out there.....

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:42:41 -0500 Paul Bethel <autofuse@netzero.net>
writes:

>Like dude, like try this one and like test your perceptiveness and
>shit.
>	http://bullshitsnarg.net

Like dude, heres the deal. I don't know about you but I don't have all
the time in the world to go surfing all over the net chasing down every
funny/interesting/political crap web site.

First impressions that its some bullshit website. CLOSE! don't have time
for it. Besides, didn't we just have a big ol discussion about marking
the subject line as OT for posts that are not related?? Also a few lines
in the posting about the site helps alot too. Since it wasn't marked as
OT, non-roc, non-vw, I went looking thinking it might somehow be related
or pshhhhhh, important.

Otherwise im deleting everything and if That's the case, why be on the
list if its all OT stuff? Start an OT list and have a blast. What is so
wrong with having ON-TOPIC/RELATED posts?

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!