From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Steve Roth
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 7:33 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Scirocco rescue

Does anyone else out there feel the need to rescue all the sciroccos in
the country before they are wrecked, crushed, neglected, abandoned, sold
to someone who doesn't care, or just disappear?  Or is it just me?  If I
could, I would buy all the sciroccos I could from people who don't care
about them, and stockpile them in a giant warehouse, preserving them
forever.  Sometimes I wonder, am I insane?
--
Steve Roth
'78, '80S