Re: [OT] Ve Have Vays of Stomping V8's (Laa dee frickin' daa)

Since we're on the subject..... Several years ago when I had my 84 Roc, I was
toolin around Richmond, VA with a couple buds when this kid in a Fiero GT
lights em up beside me at a light. We're right in downtown so I ignore him
fearing a cop around the next corner. 3 times this arrogant *%&# does this so
I can bare the temptation no more. At the next light I dumped the clutch at
about 6500 and got a great hole shot on him and then burried him in second
gear. We rode it through 3 intersections til I backed off. Wonder what it
would have been like without the extra 300 lbs of passenger weight?
Jon Palm
88 16v