book'em Danno

OK ND'ers, it's time to shit or get off the pot on the hotel decision, so
that we can start making reservations before the $89 deal dries up on us.
The consensus seems to be the Marriott.. it's closer, nicer, has ample
parking, security, etc.

So - since nobody voiced any objections last time I posed the question, I
hereby declare the Marriott to be the choice.. go ahead and start making
reservations.  For info on which location etc., goto the ND page w/show info.

The online signup for the show is not working yet but supposedly will be
shortly.  Once it's up, jump on it!   ;D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0