project scirocco

I have a interesting project I'm thinking about working on when I get a scirocco and my funds are right.  Since this is a scirocco site and it's the most active one I though u could give me an estimate on the cost.  I'm thinking about making a part-time full-time 4 wheel drive scirocco, with a 2.0L 16V engine, and with a test pipe and supercharged.  I know most scirocco owners use the turbo chargers but I want to try a supercharger.  now I know a friend that knows a friend that will get a2.0L 16v engine and install in for 1100 total.  Plus I know that there is a scirocco somewhere in the world that is all wheel drive because I remember reading about it in a magazine.  and for the test pipe it a quick 20 minute fix to put on a CAT to pass admissions. for the part time all wheel drive is because when I line up at the light I want to surprise them when I shift to all wheel drive and all wheels spin and I launch on there butts. I talked to a guy at motortecknik and I look at a fine ass scirocco black with mod.  u had to had been there to see it.  so if u have anything to add hit me up.