From: "derrick" <tyrone27@netzero.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 11:11 PM
Subject: Unknown transmission scirocco

I recently was in a talk about a 1986 VW scirocco I buying next week and I
friend told me there is a transmission for a scirocco that has no syncros in
it so u can change gears with out the clutch.  if course u have to use the
clutch to put it into reverse and into first gear but when u are shifting
through the gears u don't.  If anyone has info on the transmission please
give me some insight on it and the price of it.