Speaking of wiring...full throttle switch, how?

I know this has been covered but I can't find my saved e-mail of the
procedure and can't find it on Scirocco.Org.

I would like to wire in a full throttle switch for my tt 8V.
I believe these came on the 83-84 GTI's (Solid Lifter-CIS Lambda) and
possibly others.
Mainly I am looking for how to wire it into my CIS-Lambda (81 Scirocco)
harness and what exactly it does again, Jonas K?
Hopefully this will allow me to squeeze a little more power out of Mars at
WOT.
I have the switch, just need to wire it up. :-)

Thanks in advance :-)

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver