Part needed- and tech question

CIS feul injection-   Gotta have it for my conversion
(so I hear).  Also seek a 210 lightned flywheel,  16V
TB (for a Scirocco application),

Tech question:    I am trying to disassemble my new 2.0
block - removing the pulley wheel - how do I stop the
Crank from spinning while Im trying to undo the bolt
(and hex's) - im worried about harming anything so Im
asking to be safe.  And then, Once thats off- i have to
remove the large thin wheel looking thing ( I assume
attaches to the flywheel?) and again the crank will
spin while doing this?

Thanks

Mike