Re: What socket for the tranny drain plug?

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:39:47 -0500 "RoccoPhil" <roccophil@mindspring.com>
writes:

>Therefore, I need to get the stupid socket for the tranny drain plug.
>What size and where do I get it?

11/16 is close. 17mm is the actual size. Sears has the 17mm allen socket.
I got mine there but you should be able toget them from most any auto
parts store. Check out the  "Help" section of parts and tools. (red
packaging.) Ive found stuff there while looking for other tools.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!