OT: tirade. regards incompetent mechanics.

The car I just aquired, recently like a couple of days before aquired
it had the tranny replaced several times in series trying to get one that worked ie
the syncros were good. The screw head went thru 3 before finding one that
worked there. I get the car drive it abit, start finding all these things
wrong with it (expected). Then reverse starts to become flaky, poping out
and all. then 1st becomes difficult to use except at a dead stop. Now
today second is acting the same way. crap... So I look under the hood to
day and guess what upon a casual over look I see a bolt that is loose.
(tranny - engine top, rear) the timing plug is missing and it looks like
oil is coming out of it. Crap. i wonder if he put a leaking tranny in it.
Well, looks like some warranty work has to get done...and im out a car for
a while. ahaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... But I have a feeling that the rear main
seal is gone... or the dumbass put regular engine oil in the tranny. cause
it doesnt smell like 90w.

I hate stupid mechanics that cannot do work properly!
I hate stupid mechanics that cannot do work properly!
I hate stupid mechanics that cannot do work properly!
I hate stupid mechanics that cannot do work properly!
I hate stupid mechanics that cannot do work properly!
I hate stupid mechanics that cannot do work properly!

brian...