Re: An Idea...::grin::

In a message dated 2/10/01 7:12:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, NockoBob@aol.com
writes:

Okay, so I have a nice Scirocco I'm happy with ('88 16V) but I want a little
more ooomph in it... so I also happen to have a really nice '72 Buick
Electra
(with a 445ci motor) ... I was thinking, how about i take out my lil 16V,
take out the back seat, drop a 445 into my Scirocco, and put a sack of
bricks
up front... anyone see any logistics problems here? ::grins::

How b'out you take an old Rabbit....maybe even a 4 door, and drop that in the
back? =) That would be much more insulting to people when they get spanked.
Be sure to have a diesel badge on the back too! =)

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)