Re: HELP HELP HELP!

Eric:

Look at the diagrams...under the gray band at the top
(fuse panel), there are letters/numbers just below at
every place a wire could connect (whether there is a
wire connected or not).  Aren't these represtative of
the location of the connection on the back of the
panel?

See p. 13-7, Fig. 3-2. "Terminal connections at rear
of fuse/relay panel."

Is this what you need?

Ron