HELP HELP HELP!

Hey guys, I need someone to do me a favor, PLEASE!

The Bentley has let me down, In the rocco 16v/cabriolet book it does NOT
show a diagram of the back of the fuse box (Pin numbers and block
letters).  I need these, as I don't want to take all the wiring off the
Cabriolet fuse box, I just need to splice into certain pin locations.

So, anyone with a spare 83-88 Rocco fuse box, willing to make up a diagram
of the back of it?  Or if someone with the 8v rocco Bentley (82-85) would
check for a diagram of the BACK of the fuse box, I would greatly
appreciate it.  From my checking, all 83-88 roccos used the same box,
which happens to be on 83-92 Cabriolets too.

Thanks guys, I know someone can help me on this one!

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox