RE: Anyone have slotted rotors? Need info...

Heck yeah!
Spell SCIROCCO on the rotor surface.
The Porsche guys with the word PORSCHE on the calipers would be envious.
What about painting the inset part bright red with high temp caliper paint,
make the SCIROCCO stand out.
Let's see Porsche match that!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

That would be pretty cool though, just wonder what it would do to the brake
pads.

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver