Re: VWoA anal much??

No copyrights laws indicate that the owner of the copyright are the only legal
authority to publish or use or permit to use/publish their trademarks or any
other copyrighted documents or other (publicity etc)

I have a Scirocco site, but aware of this law and as long as you dont have an
official VW logo (mofified or not) on your web site they wont bother you.
but in respect to the copyright law, if you want to use it, and you actually
sent a letter desacribing your web site and reason for it to be and wish to
use a logo/trademark of theirs you would find very quickly that they most
likely would (as long as your site is in good nature).

such is the law...

(no flames please just discussing a point of law here I did not write it up, I
just read it out loud.)

On Tue, 06 Feb 2001 18:43:20 -0500, Jason Arms said:

> Hey everyone.. i just found this sight, im not sure if anyone has seen it
>  before, but it angers me quite a bit.  I always thought that copyrights and
>  crap like that could only be broken if you were making money off of the
>  copyrighted material.
>
>  Here is the link: http://vwmagazine.com/vwoa/
>
>  check it out, its kinda interesting.
>
>  Jason Arms (Essex, VT)