Re: ND hotels/WF hotels

>I believe the Ramada has already booted us for this year.
>
>Drinking and loitering?    So that's what the boring people were doing all
>that time.
>
>We were all too busy watching $100+ tires go up in smoke.
>And some other unmentionables.
>
>Marco

That is soooo stupid.. Not to diss NJ or anything, but when ever is that
hotell that booked up??  Its not like it is in the nicest area.. They must
have made a fourtune on the waterfest rush!  I mean, what did they expect us
to do??  Sit in our rooms and watch tv!  NOT!!  Now they are gonna let a
little bit of smoking tires Drinking, and loitering cut in on their
profits.. thats bad buisness!! ;)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)